Website Care, Maintenance and Support
What does website maintenance do?
- For a start, we’re on hand for technical issues and problem solving.
- Secondly, we make a regular backup of your site, which is stored online in two places, as insurance against your site being hacked, corrupted, removed, or server failure – if you lose your site we can just restore it instead of you having a costly re-creation of your site.
- We also tune your site for fast loading speeds across desktop and mobile devices (this helps with your google search results too),
- Perform urgent maintenance as it arises,
- and keep your site as safe as possible by fixing security loopholes.
- We fix broken links,
- and keep WordPress and its plugins up to date (older versions can be vulnerable to attack).
- We work on your search engine optimisation or analytics set up,
- include an hour of any work on your site each month,
- and provide a written report on what we’ve done each month, by email.
It’s the perfect way to ensure your site’s reliability and maintain a consistent, professional image. As well as keeping your site up to date in terms of content.
Sign up here!
Choose the level of care you’d like for your website, and PayPal will take you through the subscription setup. Once you’re done, we’ll receive a notification and be in touch to gather further details securely.
Why have your website looked after?
- We’re WordPress experts, and we also care about you! You’re our clients and friends, and we don’t want anything terrible to happen to your site. We also want it to be easy for you to ask us to do a little something to help you out each month without worrying about extra costs.
- It can be expensive and exhausting to recreate your website if lost; so we keep backups online and also give you the files to keep locally on your computer.
- We check for broken links or images or other items not loading – this helps establish ongoing trust with your visitors.
- Google takes the loading speed of your website into account when working out where you are placed in search results. We help to make your site load as efficiently as possible, and do ongoing checks and improvements as we go.
- Search Engine Optimisation is a big area, and can be costly to hire specialists for. However, there are little, ongoing things that have a big effect for a lower level of work and cost, and these are some of the things we can do for you each month.
- We can monitor the analytics or visitor statistics and report back to you on how your site is going, and if anything in particular is doing very well – like a particular blog post – which can help you to know what content is really hitting the mark.
- There are many more reasons to have a friendly, knowledgeable team on hand for your site – including that we can liaise with your web host’s tech support so you don’t have to worry about any glitches that are found.
You can choose to have your 1 hour’s work each month to do small tasks like content updates on your website, or changing design, advice and consultation sessions, newsletter content entry and send-out, or if you have a bigger request (that’s able to be broken down), it can be spread across several months. The hour’s work each month does not roll-over, so see if there’s something you need ongoing design help with, and we will be there for you!